We always welcome visitors.
If you'd like to see our alpacas, crias, moms or studs,
or even if you'd like to check out how our komondorok guarding our pastures and property,
or how our pulik cheer up the place,
feel free to call for an appointment (just to make sure we're around).
GPS, Yahoo Maps & MapQuest directions to our house are NOT correct.
Please follow directions below:
• Either directions you're coming from, you'll have to take I-5 to go to Grants Pass.
• Take exit to the Josephine County Fairgrounds & Ocean Beaches
• Pass several stop lights going on Grants Pass Parkway
• Turn left onto Hwy 238 (Williams Hwy) and go about 5 miles
• Coming into Murphy, about 100 yards after passing a Unocal gas station on the right,
turn left to N. Applegate Rd. (if you're crossing the bridge over the Applegate River, you went too far)
• Go 2 miles on N. Applegate Rd. and enjoy the view (watch the curves & deers!)
• Turn left onto Board Shanty, go up hill, we are on the right
few yards after the 1 mile mark